During the months of November and December 2016, we built wooden houses in the forest of the Platja d'Aro Adventure Park, on the Costa Brava, in the Baix Empordà region (Girona).
We mechanized all the necessary wood to build the facilities necessary to develop the Park business. And thus to offer customers spaces integrated in the forest, where to serve them, to welcome them, to offer them the basic services and to have spaces to store the material.
The wooden constructions made by Matioska in the Park are:
- The Reception: A solid trunk house where the information point is.
- El Xiringuito: A lightweight tents where you can have a drink.
- The Services: To avoid having to make the needs behind a tree.
- The equipment pergola: where you will prepare for the adventure.
- The Waiting Pergola: where you can comfortably wait for the start of the activity.
If you want to enjoy a different experience and venture into the forest of the Park, you can request information and make reservations at: